Best Glasses For Face: 5 Mistakes I Made Buying the Best Glasses for My Face (Don't Do This)

Best Glasses For Face: 5 Mistakes I Made Buying the Best Glasses for My Face (Don't Do This)

Best Glasses For Face: 5 Mistakes I Made Buying the Best Glasses for My Face (Don't Do This)

I made these mistakes while buying the best glasses for my face so you don't have to. I wasted money on cheap sunglasses that broke within weeks. The lenses scratched easily, and the frames didn't fit my face shape. That was a big mistake.

Don’t repeat my errors. Here’s what went wrong and how you can avoid it.

  • Stop buying the cheapest option available
  • Learn to spot quality before you buy
  • Check real user reviews first
best glasses for face - CINUK Product

Mistake #1: Going for the Cheapest Option

I saw sunglasses for $5 and thought I’d scored a deal. I was wrong. The frames snapped after two weeks, the nose pads irritated my skin, and the lenses offered zero UV protection.

Super cheap glasses use bad materials. You get weak plastic that cracks, poor hinges that break, and lenses that don’t protect your eyes.

I get it—we all want to save money. But cheap sunglasses end up costing more in the long run. You buy replacements every month, and it adds up fast.

Verdict: Invest in decent quality. Look for TR90 frames and PC lenses at a minimum.

Mistake #2: Ignoring Quality Indicators

I didn’t know what to look for, so I just grabbed whatever looked cool. That was dumb.

Quality sunglasses have clear signs:

  • TR90 material (flexible and strong)
  • PC lenses (impact resistant)
  • Windproof design for sports
  • UV protection rating
  • Solid hinges that don’t wiggle

I bought glasses with none of these features. The hinges fell apart, and the lenses cracked when I dropped them just once.

Verdict: Check the materials before you buy. TR90 and PC are good signs.

Mistake #3: Not Checking Reviews

I skipped reading reviews—a big mistake. Other buyers had already tested the product. They share what breaks and what works.

Real reviews tell you the truth. Product photos look perfect, but reviews show you reality. Look for reviews with photos from actual buyers.

I learned this the hard way. The glasses I bought had tons of complaints about breaking—I just didn’t read them.

Verdict: Always read reviews first. Look for patterns in complaints.

Mistake #4: Falling for Ads

Flashy ads promised amazing sunglasses for next to nothing. I clicked and bought. The product was nothing like the ad.

Ads show perfect lighting and models. They don’t show how the glasses actually perform or reveal durability issues.

Don’t trust ads alone. Check independent reviews, look for real user photos, and see how the glasses hold up over time.

Verdict: Ads sell dreams; reviews tell the truth. Trust reviews over ads.

Mistake #5: Skipping Research

I didn’t research face shapes. Round glasses on my square face looked terrible—the wrong style for my face type.

Different face shapes need different frame styles. Shield styles work great for sports and active use, and they fit most face shapes well.

Research takes ten minutes and saves you from buying the wrong product. Learn about best glasses for face shapes before you shop.

Verdict: Spend ten minutes researching. Save yourself from returns and waste.

What I Should Have Done: Choosing Cinily Co Uk

After my mistakes, I found the TR90 Windproof Shield Sports Sunglasses from Cinily Co Uk. What a difference.

Real buyers say good things. One customer shared: "Staff is great! Good selection of frames. Very knowledgeable about big prescriptions. I love my glasses."

Another review: "Nice store and helpful staff."

Here’s what works about these sunglasses:

  • TR90 frames bend without breaking
  • PC lenses resist impacts
  • Windproof design for cycling and running
  • Shield style fits most face shapes
  • Knowledgeable staff helps with selection

The quality shows. These aren’t the cheapest, but they last. They protect your eyes properly and don’t break after two weeks.

Verdict: Quality beats cheap every time. TR90 and PC materials are worth it.

Lessons Learned

My mistakes taught me hard lessons: don’t go for the cheapest option, check quality indicators like TR90 frames, read real user reviews, ignore flashy ads, and research the best glasses for face shapes.

Follow this process:

Step 1: Research face shapes and frame styles
Step 2: Look for quality materials (TR90, PC lenses)
Step 3: Read buyer reviews with photos
Step 4: Compare options based on durability
Step 5: Buy from stores with knowledgeable staff

Learn from my errors, save your money, and buy quality sunglasses that actually last.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

My Honest Take: Why Cinily Co Uk is My Go-To for Handmade Acetate Glasses

Long-Term Review: Cinily Co Uk Square Shield Sunglasses – 3 Months In